The intuitive, easy-to-use menu structure on the Cisco SPA302D Handset allows you to easily navigate enhanced business call-control features, including multicall operation, and execute business-essential features such as call transfer, conferencing, hold, new call, mute, speakerphone, voicemail, intercom, and one-touch dial-out from call-history logs. Wideband audio provides unsurpassed high-definition voice quality and enhanced sound clarity while the high-resolution color screen provides clear visual information whether it is reflecting call status, displaying stored contact information from a private or shared phonebook, or configuring handset calling features. Superior performance and range along with highly efficient battery power usage based on DECT technology gives the SPA302D a distinct advantage and provides an affordable solution for customers who want to deploy on-premises mobility at a lower price point.
You can purchase the Cisco SPA302D individually or bundled as the Cisco SPA302DKIT Multi-Line DECT Handset with Base Station, providing flexible options to add up to a total of five handsets when needed and enabling more users with on-premises mobility. The Cisco SPA302D and Cisco SPA232D are interoperable with many softswitch and SIP application servers (BroadSoft and MetaSwitch) and open-source IP-PBX solutions (Asterisk), to provide highly configurable and secure remote provisioning capabilities to enable mass-scale VoIP service provider activation and deployment. The Cisco SPA232D Multi-Line DECT ATA has an integrated DECT base station and is also an affordable, highly reliable voice gateway for connecting an analog phone or fax machine to a service provider; it can also intelligently route VoIP calls to the public switched telephone network (PSTN) and vice versa.
The Cisco SPA302D Multi-Line DECT Handset is ideal for any residential, home office, or business searching for an advanced, multiline cordless mobility solution with superior voice quality to boost efficiency for busy users who must be reachable whether they are in the office or elsewhere on the premises.
Features of the Cisco SPA302D Multi-Line DECT Handset
• Ability to make high-quality feature-rich business-quality VoIP calls with cordless handset convenience
• High-resolution color display with hands-free speakerphone and four-way menu navigation button
• Superior performance and range along with highly efficient battery power usage based on DECT technology
• Essential telephony feature support such as caller ID, call transfer, call waiting, call forwarding, three-way conferencing, call history, and private and shared phonebooks
• Cost-effective, multiline on-premises mobility solution capable of registering up to five handsets to a Cisco SPA232D Multi-Line DECT ATA supporting four simultaneous active calls
• Highly configurable and secure remote provisioning capabilities to enable mass-scale service provider activation and deployment
• Ideal solution for residential, small office or home office (SOHO), and business environments